... But I'm a Cheerleader

Discussion in 'Movies with Lesbian/Bi Themes' started by LionsChance, Sep 25, 2015.

1. LionsChance

LionsChance Member

I came across the article posted on this site about this movie and it just gave me this moment of ... Oh man I LOOOVE that movie!

If you have not seen this movie... You need to watch it, like, yesterday!

This movie was one of the first lesbian movies I had the pleasure of watching and it is FANTASTIC! It's funny, heartfelt, unique and just one of those movies I think every lesbian/bisexual or even gay man can and should watch and also would appreciate.

I also like that it's light, but still makes you think.

Anyways... Thoughts? Have you seen it? Did you enjoy it? If not, WHYYYY?

Wild Orchid likes this.
  2. Wild Orchid

Wild Orchid Member

I absolutely LOVE this movie! It's definitely a film that I go to for a good laugh and I think the ending is pretty sweet.

3. Alexa345

Alexa345 Member

The goth girl was a cutie!

4. Greg

Greg Well-Known Member

Fantastic movie, absolutely. Natasha of course has been in so many things since and even before. One short year after this, I believe she was in If These Walls Could Talk 2, right?? And now of course she's in Orange/Black. And Clea Duvall's in an episode of New Girl, I think, playing a different lesbian character. I know, those are TV shows, we're talking about movies here. But actually, I think my favorite thing about Cheerleader—and favorite person in it—is Melanie Lynskey (first saw her in 2½M). She's a super-cutie—especially with those adorable glasses!