Breaking the Girls

Discussion in 'Movies with Lesbian/Bi Themes' started by GayGirlNet_com, Feb 28, 2014.

1. GayGirlNet_com

GayGirlNet_com Well-Known Member

Has anyone seen Breaking the Girls?

[​IMG]

I read the insert below and am not quite sure!!!

Girl meets girl. Girl murders for girl. Girl and girl have pool sex and trampoline sex. It’s not the most cerebral thriller of the year but hey, that’s the point. The lesbian answer to summer thriller blockbusters, except with more cunnilingus and did I mention there’s a pool? There’s a lot of stuff happening in the pool.

Jane. x

www.GayGirlNet.com

2. missmarymac

missmarymac New Member

I watched this awhile back, it was an okay movie, that being said dont think i would watch it twice but thats just me!

3. GayGirlNet_com

GayGirlNet_com Well-Known Member

I agree!!

4. Jimmy Pham

Jimmy Pham Member

life is a trap, but love is too. haha. this movies is a trap. At first, their relationship seem to be good, but it's changed then, but except for this, it's maybe a nice lesbian theme movies, with swimming pool kiss. hehe. One day , i saw it on youtube. would be nice.

5. LionsChance

LionsChance Member

I didn't mind it. No, it wasn't the best movie in the world, but it was watchable, definitely. There are a few things I'd like to say and comment on but I can't due to spoilers. It's worth a watch, sure. I liked it.

But I must say, seeing the kid from the nanny grown up in this way is kinda weird. Lol. One of those actors you forgot about until they suddenly pop up and you're like... Oh yeah... You still exist.