Arizona's New Love Interest

Discussion in 'Grey's Anatomy' started by Suri82, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Suri82

Suri82 Member

Who else thinks Arzona's new love interest (the intern) is really hot? She was my favorite before & so I m so happy she turned out to be gay/bi or just curious... mmmhh exciting ! let's see what it s gonna be :))))

2. BrittaineW

BrittaineW Member

I was hoping if Arizona and Callie weren't going to get back together that Dr. Lauren would stick around! I've had thing for Hilarie Burton since here days on One Tree Hill and even waaaay back in the day when she was a host on MTV. I know most people hate her character for the cheating thing buuut...she is hot

3. Love*Cali

Love*Cali Well-Known Member

I really don't like her. No, I don't think she's hot. I want Callie and Arizona to start missing each other again and hook up. I think the separation was necessary after Arizona's trials and cheating but hope they do hook back up again.

4. Skiing Tip Up

Skiing Tip Up Member

I have a hard time believing Dr. Lauren was a doctor or really liked Arizona. I just didn't see that spark.

Arizona has been through more changes mentally and physically, I swear. First to trust Callie's love, then babies, turned down the African job to save the world's babies, parented with a guy, lost a leg. All the other characters just heal and go on, she is the only one who cannot. Poor thang.

I hope Calzona puts on some fun music and dances with their kiddo. I like their humor and rapport.

5. Ashley Rodriguez

Honestly I like Arizona with that dr she cheated on Callie with but I still like Callie and Arizona together better

loren.danielle likes this.