27 age and above AE girls?

Discussion in 'Surveys and Questionnnaires' started by Sensy, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Sensy

Sensy Well-Known Member

Going to reach 30s another few years soon. I wonder if you guys find it's harder and harder to meet people who's open and honest at this age group? :(

2. Eva Mac

Eva Mac Well-Known Member

30 is nothing. Don't sweat it. I'm 34. Can't say openess is anymore of a problem in this age group, maybe even less so, because most people in their 30s have done all their coming out already. A lot of people know themselves a lot better in their 30s, and know what they want more. No more getting involved with the wrong types, so 30 is kinda cool.

3. MeltingCharcoals

MeltingCharcoals Active Member

I'm still 26 but I usually like girls in their 30's...I had enough dependent party girls in my early 20's. I don't know how an independent woman in her prime finds it hard to meet people.

4. Ms_Hyde

Ms_Hyde Member

I'm 32 and Eva Mac is right. Most people in their 30's know who they are and what they want. But I also know people who just turned 30 and still haven't figured out what they want to be when they grow up, some still party like they are 20.

I do find that making new friends when older is more difficult. A lot of people are settled down and don't feel the need to make new friends. They are busy with their careers, partners, kids and friends they already have.

5. Wild angel

Wild angel Member

I`m 27...I think it`s just really hard to meet new people once you`re that age cause everyone is kind of already taken,starting their own life...That`s why it scares me even more when my gf starts talking about a break up cause of our distance...to think I`d have to be on my own again and look for someone who`d accept me as I am...ugh,it just really scares me atm,it`s not the age when you want to be alone again.

6. Sensy

Sensy Well-Known Member

Thanks y'all for the replies. Eva Mac is right. 30 is kinda cool. It's at the stage of embracing yourself more. :D
    But I want to fall in love again. Do all kinds of silly things. It's never something I feel regret to do regardless the outcome.

7. Lyrsa

Lyrsa Member

Hi there! I'm 32, but I actually don't look 32. It is fun letting people think I'm younger, and when I start talking it hits them that something is "wrong". When they ask, and I tell them I am my age, their reaction is funny :)

8. Ginney

Ginney Well-Known Member

I am 35 and I feel no different than a few gray hairs that I see so often lol.. :) I always get carded everywhere I go not sure if its my height or my charm jk