Comments on Profile Post by TheScandinavian

1. Greg
    Greg
    Because of the huge minority we're in?
    Aug 4, 2017
  2. TheScandinavian
    TheScandinavian
    I feel like life would be easier if I were straight. Don't get me wrong-I am fully aware that dating itself is hard even if you're straight but it's like still a bit easier :(
    Aug 4, 2017
  3. Greg
    Greg
    You're probably right. Dating's a helluva lot easier if you're a straight girl...well, getting a date is. I had probably an average of one a year till I lucked out and met back up with the girl who's my wife now (who was engaged at the time). But that was a different time and different identity. Like I said, minority. 'Course, there's always plan B: buy Katy Perry a bunch of drinks and take her to the altar. ;)
    Aug 4, 2017
  4. TheScandinavian
    TheScandinavian
    :D Katy Perry loves chicken nuggets so I might have a bigger chance with that especially since she's staying sober for now :D On a more serious note-it's just lonely sometimes, especially if you live in a narrow-minded place where lgbt is still a taboo :(
    Aug 7, 2017
  5. Greg
    Greg
    Ah, an equally legit concern. :( I'm sorry, honey. It's hard too for me to focus much nowadays on anything but the frustrating bits. Well, the upside is, you always have us if you just need to reach out (which I guess you basically did, with that status).
    Aug 7, 2017
  6. greylin
  7. greylin
    greylin
    I do feel fortunate you are part of our community. I am sorry it is so difficult for you to be yourself, especially where you live.
    Aug 8, 2017
  8. Lagunes
    Lagunes
    I get you. I live in Mexico and it´s not as opened as other countries, so it´s been hard, real hard but not gonna hide who i am, I cant change it so I accepted it. If u wanna talk just let me know maybe I can at lest help you by listening and tell you about my Journey.

Besos :)
    Aug 14, 2017