greylin
    ooh, where do you get the 18 episodes?
    Jul 11, 2017
  2. Greg
    Greg
    Jul 11, 2017
  3. Greg
    Greg
    Yeah, I have all of the ’90s sitcom on DVD too—and have logically watched the last season a little more than the others—and it’s also being broadcast on the Laff channel now. I just...feel about it kinda how I feel about Finding Nemo. ’S okay, just doesn’t blow my mind.
    Jul 11, 2017
  4. greylin
    greylin
    Cool! Thanks! I don't know how I have missed those. I watched the original sitcom as much as I could tape or when at home. It was ok and kinda funny and I was really glued to the coming out parts. I watched all the interviews I could find at the time and that was a lot for scheduling and taping. I think the networks buried the next attempt.
    Jul 11, 2017
  5. Greg
    Greg
    Of course! Well, this show didn’t make it a full season, unfortunately. The 18 episodes were produced, and they’re all on the DVD, but only 12 or 13 of them aired on TV. I was planning to continue my conversation to you and tell you more about it, actually. I dunno how I neglected to reply to your most recent message, but I’ll try to do so soon. Bedtime for me. Sweet dreams!
    Jul 12, 2017