New Profile Posts

1. Greg
    Greg
    Whenever I hear, see or read anybody use the word “literally” incorrectly, it literally makes my head explode.
    1. greylin likes this.
    2. greylin
    3. Greg
      Greg
      :D
      Jun 20, 2017 at 11:20 AM
  2. Narley
    Narley
    I love a good clear out :) and nothing clears stuff out better than a big house move! #exhaustedbutpleased
    1. Bluenote and Greg like this.
  3. greylin
    greylin Narley
    Good to have you back, Narley! Happy detectoring. ;)
    1. Narley
      Narley
      thanks greylin ;) I never left I'm just all about the lurking :) also yes thank you! i love a good detecting session! Only seem to find pennies and rusty horse shoes but it's all good ;)
      Jun 14, 2017
  4. Greg
    Greg
    "You really shouldn't drive/You've had too much to drink/You shouldn't be alone/All you're gonna do is think/So take my number..." —M.E. '14
    1. greylin likes this.
    2. Greg
      Greg
      "...Or I can take you home!"
      Jun 12, 2017
  5. Aysh48
    Aysh48
    Sometimes sharing your deepest thoughts with a stranger can be devoid of judgement. Or at least you arent as worried about it.
    1. greylin, TheScandinavian and Greg like this.
    2. Greg
      Greg
      That’s true, they are strangers for a reason. The downside (at least in my experience) is that you either have to pay $$ for it, or the stranger’s less than interested. Depending on what the thoughts are.
      Jun 10, 2017
  6. Aysh48
    Aysh48
    Back after almost 10 years
    1. greylin and Greg like this.
  7. Greg
    Greg
    Newest story on Noveltrove performing well so far. It’s the first “Voxe” story, from 2015. (Do see my comment on my page under this status.)
    1. greylin likes this.
    2. Greg
      Jun 8, 2017
  8. Belevet
    Belevet Cebi31
    Bonjour , ca va bien??
  9. Belevet
    Belevet
    Hello from Glasgow , new gal
    1. greylin likes this.
    2. Greg
      Greg
      Hi there, lassie, I hope you don’t mind me greeting you on your profile page as well as your forum post. I’m sort of AE’s “resident” gent on the outside, lesbian on the inside, and I just love meeting and interacting with everyone whenever possible. :)
      Jun 7, 2017
  10. ChychD
    ChychD TheScandinavian
    Nice....I know that feeling
  11. Greg
    Greg
    Lassies, I believe it’s about time to start making my transition official, and asking my doctor to recommend someone to help guide me along.
    1. greylin likes this.
    2. greylin
      greylin
      So happy for you! Sending you thoughts of healing and light.
      Jun 4, 2017
    3. Greg
      Greg
      Thank you, my friend! I'll be sure and keep you and the community posted how things are going!
      Jun 4, 2017
  12. Greg
    Greg
    Yay, someone on Lit added me to their Favorite Authors List. Not the biggest deal in the world, but first time it’s happened in a few weeks.
    1. greylin likes this.
    2. greylin
      greylin
      yay!
      Jun 4, 2017
    3. Greg
      Greg
      :D
      Jun 4, 2017
  13. Narley
    Narley
    A storm is coming... I feel it in the air
    1. greylin likes this.
    2. Greg
      Greg
      We’ve had quite a bit of turbulent weather lately...I don’t really mind it so much, ’cause it’s getting warmer outside and rain cools it down some. :)
      May 27, 2017
  14. leif
    leif
    i used to be a part of the AE forum forever ago, forgot it exists (and my old account info) so i'm back! hello again everyone!
    1. Aysh48, Belevet and Greg like this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. leif
      leif
      hi @Belevet! thanks for the welcome! glad to not be the only newcomer.
      Jun 8, 2017
    4. Greg
      Greg
      Oh, how cool! Well, maybe we crossed paths at some point before without even realizing it. Feel free to chat or whichever if you like! XOXO
      (I kinda go by G.E. now (my first and middle initials) 'cause I'm at the brink of my "transition" but don't think I can change my AE name.)
      Jun 8, 2017
    5. Aysh48
      Aysh48
      Haha...yeah, Completely forgot about my account here too! So i am back :)
      Jun 10, 2017
  15. Greg
    Greg
    %β#&π$Я@ clinical depression—no energy, no drive, just lying about feeling sorry for myself for reasons that would make no one else want to.
    1. greylin
      greylin
      ((((hugs))))))
      May 26, 2017
    2. Greg
      Greg
      Aw, thanks, that feels better. I also saw your reply to my thread. I’ll reply accordingly a little bit later. Lots of XOXOs for you too! :)
      May 26, 2017
  16. Somertime
    Somertime
    Just a woman in love with someone who does't know how to meet me half way.
    1. Aysh48 and Greg like this.
    2. Greg
      Greg
      I'll send you lucky thoughts. :) <3
      May 24, 2017
  17. Somertime
    Somertime
    Not really sure how this works, never been in a forum before. I'm not sure what my status means.
  18. Greg
    Greg
    New story draft’s done! This might be the last one I post the traditional way. May be a few specific factors involved—we’ll see how it goes.
    1. greylin likes this.
    2. Greg
      Greg
      Okay, it's on the site. Let's see what (if anything) happens. Have briefly started looking into the self-publishing options in the meantime.
      May 31, 2017
  19. Kourtney
    Kourtney
    Here to chat!
    1. Greg likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Greg
      Greg
      Thanks! I am usually always up to shooting the breeze should you feel like it. ;)
      May 23, 2017
    4. Kourtney
      Kourtney
      Cool what's new?
      May 23, 2017
    5. Greg
      Greg
      Oh, not a whole heckuva lot...I’ve almost finished the most recent short story I’ve been writing. Oh, and we just got our air conditioner replaced (just in time for that :)). Other than that, just working or taking it easy.
      May 23, 2017
  20. Greg
    Greg
    I am starting to think Readers on Lit or NT might be getting tired of me, so I'm considering self-publishing on Amazon or Goodreads instead.
    1. greylin likes this.