New Profile Posts

1. Elisa
  2. Greg
    Greg
    I feel silly...was looking at a particular post/thread I made and wish there was a way to take it down or delete it now, but probably isn't.
  3. wflyin
    wflyin
    Some of us are meant to be single, I guess.
    1. Greg
      Greg
      I'm sorry to read that, amiga. Well, I would like to say that I'm sure your luck will turn around and you'll meet someone, if only I could be more certain. I'll certainly send you good vibes though.
      Apr 21, 2017 at 4:37 PM
    2. TheScandinavian
      TheScandinavian
      I doubt it. More like you need to value your single time for now so you can decide when & whether to give your all next time you're with someone.
      Apr 24, 2017 at 11:01 AM
  4. Greg
    Greg
    *sigh* Wish there was someone to talk to...Happy Easter, to anyone who celebrates it. And those of you who don’t, is there egg on your face.
    1. greylin likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Greg
      Greg
      OH. Careful there, buddy-girl. ;) Yeah, my family and I are a little too old to hunt eggs now...well, and young too, with my almost 1-year-old niece. Thanks, greylin, I love getting your comments.
      Apr 20, 2017 at 11:09 PM
    4. greylin
      greylin
      oh, next year, you will be able to color eggs with her! How much fun that would be!
      Apr 20, 2017 at 11:18 PM
    5. Greg
      Greg
      Lots for sure. Just gotta make sure she doesn't try to eat the dye.
      Apr 20, 2017 at 11:58 PM
  5. Greg
    Greg
    I love DiGiorno, but their commercials make delivery persons look wayyyyy less competent than they are. Tonight we’re ordering from the Hut.
    1. greylin likes this.
  6. excentryke
    excentryke
    Brilliant, eccentric woman ... just looking for her other half.
    1. Greg likes this.
    2. Greg
      Greg
      Hey, good to meet you...I know you said you want to meet and chat with other ladies, but well, I am a lovely gay lady on the inside (and that's legit, by the way :)). Just wanted to say hello.
      Apr 10, 2017
    3. excentryke
      excentryke
      Hi. I think I saw you on one of the posts. I actually had a friend in highschool who was a "gay man" although she was biologically a woman, so I hope I partially understand your situation. Also, I'd love to be friends, especially with a lovely lady such as yourself.
      Apr 13, 2017
  7. greylin
    greylin Crescida
    Hello there! Thanks for the add, have a great weekend! :)
  8. Greg
    Greg
    "April clouds, shaped like shells/April rain, should fall somewhere else... ...I closed my eyes, and I felt blessed/I wish you the best"
    1. greylin likes this.
  9. Greg
    Greg
    Born 34 years ago today...what time exactly though, I have no idea.
    1. greylin likes this.
    2. Greg
      Greg
      Yet another “rainiant” birthday...oh well, that’s what I get for being born in April. And with clinical depression. Hey, Alanis! Move it indoors, get married with a roof and quit whining! Your irony’s got NOTHING on mine! Well, here’s one way to look at it: I’ll always have the most unbreakable birthstone.
      Apr 6, 2017
  10. Greg
    Greg
    Ordering a big supper from Pizza Boli’s tonight: a pasta bowl, garlic bread, onion rings, and a salad. I think it’s better than their pizza.
    1. greylin likes this.
  11. Greg
    Greg
    So tired of it all...feel like a loser and like everyone’s enemy...like I can’t do anything right anymore...meds are apparently not working.
  12. RomanticSoul
    RomanticSoul
    what is up with the mind games lately?! ugh so frustrating!
    1. View previous comments...
    2. TheScandinavian
      TheScandinavian
      Mind games definitely suck quite frankly :(
      Mar 24, 2017
    3. RomanticSoul
      RomanticSoul
      Agree they do suck and why is it hard to be just straight forward :/
      Mar 25, 2017
    4. TheScandinavian
      TheScandinavian
      Because they strive control, perhaps?
      Apr 10, 2017
  13. TheScandinavian
    TheScandinavian
    Re-watching The L Word and my hatred for Bette returned as strong as ever :D
    1. View previous comments...
    2. TheScandinavian
      TheScandinavian
      Why do I hate her or why am I re-watching The L Word? :D
      Apr 10, 2017
    3. saffronevelyn
      saffronevelyn
      Why do you hate her so much??lol..
      Apr 11, 2017
    4. TheScandinavian
      TheScandinavian
      Well, she tries to control people and that's a huge NO in my book. Also-the cheating part. If you're in a steady relationship and love the person you're with, why would you cheat?
      Apr 17, 2017
  14. Lee Naomi
    Lee Naomi
    Looking for new interesting individuals
    1. Greg likes this.
    2. Greg
      Greg
      Hey, cool to meet you. I am always hoping to meet the same here on AE. :)
      Mar 20, 2017
  15. Greg
    Greg
    24-hour stores are a goddesssend. Especially when my sleeping habits are really off and screwed up, due to whatever circumstances that be...
  16. HS930
    HS930
    lost
    1. Greg
      Greg
      I’m sorry to read that...although it could mean a number of things. Perhaps you were going somewhere and ended up in unfamiliar territory, or are going through some mental turmoil, or didn’t win some sort of game. Whatever the case, I hope things look up soon. :)
      Mar 17, 2017
    2. HS930
      HS930
      thanks...just going through a really rough time now. i really hope it does cozheart aches sucks and really painful :( ohh life, why do you have to be so complicated??
      Mar 17, 2017
    3. Greg
      Greg
      A good question, and one we’ve been searching the answer(s) to for eons. Well, if there’s anyone who knows the feeling of going through rough times, and knows it FAR too well, it’s yours truly. I sent you a PM if you feel like talking.
      Mar 17, 2017
  17. Greg
    Greg
    Sometimes the best hug is a big ol’ fluffy kitty cat hug.
  18. Shinano
    Shinano
    I'm 23 years old and lived in Japan
    1. Greg likes this.
    2. Greg
      Greg
      Cool! Just over here in America for me my whole life. :)
      Mar 15, 2017
    3. Shinano
      Shinano
      This art behind me is "Japanese samurai"!!
      So cool!
      Mar 15, 2017
    4. Greg
      Greg
      Nice! My wife is very much into mangas right now, I'm sure she'd like that kinda thing. ;)
      Mar 15, 2017
  19. Greg
    Greg
    Fudge; I’m sick. Ol’ sore throat/cold. Can’t wait for the cold to arrive because it’s just annoying. Throat’s irritating the heck out of me.
  20. Greg
    Greg
    Okay! Judy Gold joke: "How long've you been together?...2 years?...So you moved in together, right?...NO??!...Didn't you get the handbook??"