u-10093427
    Why can I change my profile pic?
  5. Ginney
    Ginney EvedeGeneve
    Hi Thank you for liking my post. HUGS
    1. EvedeGeneve and greylin like this.
    2. EvedeGeneve
      EvedeGeneve
      Hi! I liked your post because I share your feelings about people on this forum I would like to thank but I am not brave enough to express them as sincerely as you :). Hugs.
      Jan 14, 2018 at 5:02 AM
    3. Ginney
      Ginney
      Awe I was like you but don't be shy we won't bite hehehe
      Jan 15, 2018 at 1:31 AM
  6. u-45620318
  7. u-45620318
    u-45620318
    ;l....................................................gggggggggggggggggggggggggnb\ */[p;b'
  8. Greg
    Greg titanadmin
    Hi there, thanks for addressing us on the forum. I'd like to ask if you'd be able to do something for me, just if you have the time. I know you're probably pretty busy, don't want to inconvenience you. I have just been wanting to change my account name and go by my initials instead (G.E.M.) If that's something you could arrange for me—or tell me how to do—that'd be great. Cheers. :)
    1. titanadmin
      titanadmin
      Sorry, usernames can't be changed under this new system. I haven't been able to change them for maybe 2 years now I guess.
      Dec 28, 2017
    2. Greg
      Greg
      All right, well thank you anyway.
      Dec 28, 2017
  9. Ginney
    Ginney Liia
    It sure is but all we can do is try to think positive and move on day by day ;) Have a great day tc
  10. Liia
    Liia
    Life's a drag...
    1. Greg
      Greg
      Been there; tell me about it.
      Nov 20, 2017
    2. Liia
      Liia
      Lol nice to know we ain't alone in it ^^
      Nov 20, 2017
    3. Greg
      Greg
      Well, you're welcome to chat to me about it if you like. No one really ever takes me up on it, but feel free in case. :)
      Nov 21, 2017
  11. Ginney
    Ginney Harpy
    I'm sorry to hear you are no longer on AE this breaks my heart. I really hope you are okay hugs we all will miss you I know I sure will :(
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Ginney
      Ginney
      No doubt men are running this site now. I believe they kicked all the women off :(
      Nov 13, 2017
    3. Greg
      Greg
      Well, that kinda makes no sense (unless perhaps they're all TGLs too, though I somehow doubt it). Maybe a bunch of women took over After Elton and that's why that now redirects to Logo.
      Nov 15, 2017
    4. Ginney
      Ginney
      Well I don't see any of the women that were in charge saying much lately buddy :( so sorry my guess but SHE IS GONE I know someone told me that knows her shit.. lol
      Nov 16, 2017
  12. Lagunes
    Lagunes
    Wanna hear coming out stories...........Im in the processss #AboutTime :)
    1. Greg likes this.
    2. Greg
      Greg
      I am trying to get into my transition of dysphoric lesbian to actual real lesbian (on both the inside and outside). It's been starting out slow and not extremely promising-looking for me, however.
      Aug 14, 2017
    3. Lagunes
      Lagunes
      @Greg.. Hey there, im sorry but im not familiar with some English Terms.. what "Dysphoric Lesbian"?. I dont know if it has to be with gender transition o just accepting who you are. I was in a bad place too a couple of months ago so I started therapy and it' s one of the best decisions ive ever made.
      Aug 15, 2017
    4. Greg
      Greg
      Oh, that's all right. Actually, it's a term I'm sure not many are familiar with, particularly outside the LGBTQ community. "Dysphoric" lesbian essentially means a 101% bonafide lesbian inside the body of a hetero gentleman. I've been through a good deal of therapy, but depending on one's circumstances, there's only so much it can do for someone (such as myself).
      Aug 15, 2017
  13. Asia and Ari
    Asia and Ari
    New YouTube Couple
  14. JoSC
    JoSC
    Soccer, science, politics, and beer. Sometimes in that order.
  15. Linda Bates
    Linda Bates
    short Scottish Taurean who loves football and films; lives in Edinburgh with her wife and dog
    1. greylin, Bluenote and Greg like this.
    2. Greg
      Greg
      Greetings, lovely to meet you! I'm a gent on the outside and a lipstick lebbi on the inside, also married, with a cat, in Maryland, USA.
      Aug 4, 2017
  16. TheScandinavian
    TheScandinavian
    I sometimes wish I were straight, if I have to be really honest :(
    1. Lagunes and ืnaksa like this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. greylin
    4. greylin
      greylin
      I do feel fortunate you are part of our community. I am sorry it is so difficult for you to be yourself, especially where you live.
      Aug 8, 2017
    5. Lagunes
      Lagunes
      I get you. I live in Mexico and it´s not as opened as other countries, so it´s been hard, real hard but not gonna hide who i am, I cant change it so I accepted it. If u wanna talk just let me know maybe I can at lest help you by listening and tell you about my Journey.

Besos :)
      Aug 14, 2017
  17. Greg
    Greg
    Another "lesbian demerits" moment for me: there's ANOTHER American gay singer named Melissa (Ferrick), active since 1993, and I had no idea.
    1. Greg
      Greg
      Aug 1, 2017
  18. submarine_bird
    submarine_bird
    Contain multitudes.
    1. greylin likes this.
  19. Greg
    Greg
    I loathe summer...sorry to be negative and hot-blooded, but it's impossible to enjoy time outdoors this time of year, at least where I live.
    1. greylin likes this.
    2. greylin
      greylin
      Summer time...where the living is easy. Fish are jumpin' and the cotton is highhhhhh. I guess that is not true for you?
      Jul 26, 2017
    3. Greg
      Greg
      I wouldn't really know...just hot and humid as hell. All but literally. :/ Thank God we have good a.c.
      Jul 26, 2017
  20. wflyin
    wflyin
    Yes, there are still butchies in the world!