New Profile Posts

1. Lagunes
    Lagunes
    Wanna hear coming out stories...........Im in the processss #AboutTime :)
    1. Greg likes this.
    2. Greg
      Greg
      I am trying to get into my transition of dysphoric lesbian to actual real lesbian (on both the inside and outside). It's been starting out slow and not extremely promising-looking for me, however.
      Aug 14, 2017
    3. Lagunes
      Lagunes
      @Greg.. Hey there, im sorry but im not familiar with some English Terms.. what "Dysphoric Lesbian"?. I dont know if it has to be with gender transition o just accepting who you are. I was in a bad place too a couple of months ago so I started therapy and it' s one of the best decisions ive ever made.
      Aug 15, 2017
    4. Greg
      Greg
      Oh, that's all right. Actually, it's a term I'm sure not many are familiar with, particularly outside the LGBTQ community. "Dysphoric" lesbian essentially means a 101% bonafide lesbian inside the body of a hetero gentleman. I've been through a good deal of therapy, but depending on one's circumstances, there's only so much it can do for someone (such as myself).
      Aug 15, 2017
  2. Asia and Ari
    Asia and Ari
    New YouTube Couple
  3. JoSC
    JoSC
    Soccer, science, politics, and beer. Sometimes in that order.
  4. Linda Bates
    Linda Bates
    short Scottish Taurean who loves football and films; lives in Edinburgh with her wife and dog
    1. greylin, Bluenote and Greg like this.
    2. Greg
      Greg
      Greetings, lovely to meet you! I'm a gent on the outside and a lipstick lebbi on the inside, also married, with a cat, in Maryland, USA.
      Aug 4, 2017
  5. TheScandinavian
    TheScandinavian
    I sometimes wish I were straight, if I have to be really honest :(
    1. Lagunes and ืnaksa like this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. greylin
    4. greylin
      greylin
      I do feel fortunate you are part of our community. I am sorry it is so difficult for you to be yourself, especially where you live.
      Aug 8, 2017
    5. Lagunes
      Lagunes
      I get you. I live in Mexico and it´s not as opened as other countries, so it´s been hard, real hard but not gonna hide who i am, I cant change it so I accepted it. If u wanna talk just let me know maybe I can at lest help you by listening and tell you about my Journey.

Besos :)
      Aug 14, 2017
  6. Greg
    Greg
    Another "lesbian demerits" moment for me: there's ANOTHER American gay singer named Melissa (Ferrick), active since 1993, and I had no idea.
    1. Greg
      Greg
      Aug 1, 2017
  7. submarine_bird
    submarine_bird
    Contain multitudes.
    1. greylin likes this.
  8. Greg
    Greg
    I loathe summer...sorry to be negative and hot-blooded, but it's impossible to enjoy time outdoors this time of year, at least where I live.
    1. greylin likes this.
    2. greylin
      greylin
      Summer time...where the living is easy. Fish are jumpin' and the cotton is highhhhhh. I guess that is not true for you?
      Jul 26, 2017
    3. Greg
      Greg
      I wouldn't really know...just hot and humid as hell. All but literally. :/ Thank God we have good a.c.
      Jul 26, 2017
  9. wflyin
    wflyin
    Yes, there are still butchies in the world!
  10. Greg
    Greg
    My next story is up on Noveltrove...a dramedy about a girl who’s a compulsive liar, being forced to come to grips with a threatening trauma.
    1. greylin likes this.
  11. greylin
    greylin EvedeGeneve
    Nice Profile pic :)
    1. EvedeGeneve likes this.
  12. Greg
    Greg
    My most recent story I’ve re-edited has found its way onto Noveltrove, ladies. And it is all about... *dah-dah-dah-dahhhhhhhh* ...softball!!
    1. greylin likes this.
  13. submarine_bird
    submarine_bird
    TLW sequel. I love JB.
  14. Greg
    Greg
    Not sure how crazy I am about Ellen’s original ’90s sitcom, ironically, but I love her short 2001 attempt, The Ellen Show. 18 cute episodes.
    1. greylin likes this.
    3. Greg
      Greg
      Yeah, I have all of the ’90s sitcom on DVD too—and have logically watched the last season a little more than the others—and it’s also being broadcast on the Laff channel now. I just...feel about it kinda how I feel about Finding Nemo. ’S okay, just doesn’t blow my mind.
      Jul 11, 2017
    4. greylin
      greylin
      Cool! Thanks! I don't know how I have missed those. I watched the original sitcom as much as I could tape or when at home. It was ok and kinda funny and I was really glued to the coming out parts. I watched all the interviews I could find at the time and that was a lot for scheduling and taping. I think the networks buried the next attempt.
      Jul 11, 2017
    5. Greg
      Greg
      Of course! Well, this show didn’t make it a full season, unfortunately. The 18 episodes were produced, and they’re all on the DVD, but only 12 or 13 of them aired on TV. I was planning to continue my conversation to you and tell you more about it, actually. I dunno how I neglected to reply to your most recent message, but I’ll try to do so soon. Bedtime for me. Sweet dreams!
      Jul 12, 2017
  15. submarine_bird
    submarine_bird
    Dinah Shore. F-ing dream, that is what it is.
  16. Greg
    Greg
    GEEZ; church people. Sometimes they make me infuriated, sometimes they make me ROLL my eyes, and sometimes they just make me laugh out loud.
    1. submarine_bird likes this.
    3. Greg
      Greg
      Heh, also true. This most recent time I was watching a court show and it was a church lady suing a lesbian couple over misrepresenting themselves in her church. She said, and I quote, "Adam and Eve!" Frickin' hell...every time I think they don't exist anymore...
      Jul 8, 2017
    4. greylin
    5. greylin
      greylin
      Wow, so, it is "her" church now, kinda telling, isn't it?
      Jul 8, 2017
  17. submarine_bird
    submarine_bird
    Man in the iron mask- well, it means being L in the third world.
  18. submarine_bird
    submarine_bird
    Am I the only one in the Universe who thinks Jodi and Bette relationship was intense? Or I will get bashed for undermining "Tibette"? ;)
    1. Greg likes this.
  19. Lclubf
    Lclubf
    Wonderful land with pansy's flowers.
    1. Greg likes this.
    2. Greg
      Greg
      :) Sounds pretty lovely.
      Jul 4, 2017
  20. submarine_bird
    submarine_bird
    Rewatching TLW...
    1. Greg likes this.
    2. Greg
      Greg
      A good show. I always kinda preferred Exes & Ohs myself, but regret to say it didn't last nearly as long. :/
      Jul 4, 2017
    3. submarine_bird
      submarine_bird
      True. Good show and much more than just a show. I would love to see season 7.
      Jul 5, 2017